For 254 Devices
UVC 254 Dots
254 Dots provide visible evidence of successful germicidal irradiation from UV-C devices producing 254 nm wavelengths.
UVC Dosimeters are proven to color-indicate doses of 25, 50, 75 and 100 mJ/cm² that have been delivered from devices producing 254 nm. UVC Dosimeters are an important and necessary tool to validate ultraviolet output so you can visibly see if sufficient irradiation has been delivered to inactivate harmful pathogens.
Currently available as 1″ dots. 5-dot card coming soon!
- Designed for use with UV-C 254nm devices
- Validated by RISE: Research Institute of Sweden
- Color-indicates 25, 50, 75 and 100 mJ/cm²
- Single use only. Do not reuse.
- Packaged 25 units per bag + 1 color reference chart
- MOQ 200 units (8 bags)
- 3-year shelf life
- Store at room temperature in original packaging and away from direct sunlight.
- Private label and customization available for orders of 10,000+
Instructions for Use
- To use, remove backing to expose adhesive and place the Dots on or adjacent to any equipment or surface that will be disinfected with ultraviolet germicidal irradiation.
- Make sure the yellow indicator area faces toward the UV-C light source.
- After the UV-C disinfection cycle is complete, confirm the color change on the cards or dots immediately or within 24 hours for best results.
- UVC Dosimeters are intended for one-use-only and should not be reused.
This product is recommended for use with UV-C disinfection systems in all public locations including:
- Healthcare facilities
- Doctor / dental practices
- Schools / universities
- Correctional facilities
- Commercial spaces
PLEASE NOTE: This product is designed to work with 254 nm UV-C devices.
Patented photochromatic ink changes color to indicate the level of UV-C irradiation on surfaces (254 nm)
Visibly demonstrates the accumulated dose of UV-C so you can confirm that a surface has received an optimal level of germicidal irradiation. A recent study indicates that SARS-CoV-2 can be inactivated by a dose of 22 mJ/cm². Click to read.
Validated by leading researchers in the U.S., U.K. and Sweden and trusted by UV-C manufacturers throughout the world. UVC Dosimeter by Intellego have been used in multiple US research studies to confirm UV-C effectiveness.
Recommended for use with UV-C disinfection systems in healthcare facilities, physician and dental practices, commercial spaces and more
Great for in-servicing, staff training, validating UV-C lamp performance, and as a simple reporting tool for Infection Control and Environmental Services