Note: Product packaging and dosimeter card designs may vary by region and distribution partnerships.
Using a patented, UV-sensitive material, UVC Dosimeters react to UV-C at 254 nm. These color-changing indicators are ideal for use with UV-C disinfection systems and help you validate your devices, procedures and visibly see if target surfaces have received enough germicidal irradiation to kill harmful bacteria, viruses and spores.
Backed by peer-reviewed research available here, UVC Dosimeters provide a simple way to monitor and assess the delivery of UV-C light by decontamination devices and are correlated with a 3-log reduction of MRSA and C Diff spores.
- 2.5″ x 3.5″ cards with adhesive backing
- Designed for use with UV-C 254 nm devices
- Validated by RISE: Research Institute of Sweden
- Single use only. Do not reuse.
- Packaged 25 units per bag
- MOQ 200 units (8 bags)
- 3-year shelf life
- Store at room temperature in original packaging and away from direct sunlight.
- Private label and customization available for orders of 10,000+
Instructions for Use
- To use, peel off the protective strip to expose the adhesive and place the dosimeter on or adjacent to any equipment or surface that will be disinfected with ultraviolet germicidal irradiation. Make sure the yellow indicator area faces toward the UV-C light source.
- After the disinfection cycle is complete, confirm the color change on the cards or dots immediately or within 24 hours for best results.
- UVC Dosimeters are intended for one-use-only and should not be reused. Store at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
- Click here to download a printable MRSA/C-diff Dosimeter Log Sheet (PDF Format).
- For your convenience, this document has been formatted for use with a 3-ring hole punch and binder.
- UVC254 Information Sheet -Healthcare (PDF)
- Instructions For Use (PDF)
- ID Week 2019: UV-C monitoring made simple (PDF)
- UV Dose Required to Achieve Log Reduction of Pathogens (PDF)
PLEASE NOTE: This product is designed to work with 254 nm UV-C devices.
Patented photochromatic ink changes color to indicate the level of UV-C irradiation on surfaces (254 nm)
Visibly demonstrates the accumulated dose of UV-C so you can confirm that a surface has received an optimal level of germicidal irradiation.
Validated by leading researchers in the U.S., U.K. and Sweden and trusted by UV-C manufacturers throughout the world. UVC Dosimeter by Intellego have been used in multiple US research studies to confirm UV-C effectiveness.
Recommended for use with UV-C disinfection systems in healthcare facilities, physician and dental practices, commercial spaces and more
Great for in-servicing, staff training, validating UV-C lamp performance, and as a simple reporting tool for Infection Control and Environmental Services