Note: Product packaging and dosimeter card designs may vary by region and distribution partnerships.
For 254 Devices
UVC 254 TRI Card 12-Packs
Our most popular TRI Cards are now available in packs of 12!
254 TRI Cards provide visible evidence of successful germicidal irradiation from UV-C devices using the 254 nm wavelength. They provide a simple, accurate way to see how much germicidal UV-C has been delivered to surfaces around a room or to objects inside a disinfection cabinet. Color-changing UVC Dosimeters help you validate any UV-C device and provide real-time visible evidence of successful UVGI.
- 2.5″ x 3.5″ cards with adhesive backing
- Designed for use with UV-C 254 nm devices
- Validated by RISE: Research Institute of Sweden
- Color-indicates 25, 50 and 100 mJ/cm²
- Single use only. Do not reuse.
- Packaged 12 units per bag
- MOQ 200 units (8 bags)
- 3-year shelf life
- Store at room temperature in original packaging and away from direct sunlight.
- Private label and customization available for orders of 10,000+
- Click here to download the 254 TRI Card (12-ct) Sales Sheet (PDF Format)
Instructions for Use
- To use, peel off the protective strip to expose the adhesive and place the dosimeter on or adjacent to any equipment or surface that will be disinfected with ultraviolet germicidal irradiation. Make sure the yellow indicator area faces toward the UV-C light source.
- After the disinfection cycle is complete, confirm the color change on the cards or dots immediately or within 24 hours for best results.
- UVC Dosimeters are intended for one-use-only and should not be reused. Store at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
- Click here to download a printable 254 TRI Card Log Sheet (PDF Format)
- For your convenience, this document has been formatted for use with a 3-ring hole punch and binder.
This product is recommended for use with UV-C disinfection systems in all public locations including:
- Healthcare facilities
- Doctor / dental practices
- Schools / universities
- Correctional facilities
- Commercial spaces
PLEASE NOTE: This product is designed to work with 254 nm UV-C devices.
Patented photochromatic ink changes color to indicate the level of UV-C irradiation on surfaces (254 nm)
Visibly demonstrates the accumulated dose of UV-C so you can confirm that a surface has received an optimal level of germicidal irradiation. A recent study indicates that SARS-CoV-2 can be inactivated by a dose of 22 mJ/cm². Click to read.
Great for in-servicing, staff training, validating UV-C lamp performance, and as a simple reporting tool for Infection Control and Environmental Services
Validated by leading researchers in the U.S., U.K. and Sweden and trusted by UV-C manufacturers throughout the world. UVC Dosimeter by Intellego have been used in multiple US research studies to confirm UV-C effectiveness.
Recommended for use with UV-C disinfection systems in healthcare facilities, physician and dental practices, commercial spaces and more