Note: Product packaging and dosimeter card designs may vary by region and distribution partnerships.
For LED Devices (260-280 nm)
LED TRI Card
UVCLED TRI cards provide a simple, reliable way to validate UV-C doses delivered from devices producing ultraviolet germicidal irradiation at 260-280 nm.
How do you know if your UV-C device is delivering the results you expect? With LED TRI Cards, you can validate the performance of your UV-C LED equipment in real-time, any time!
- 2.5″ x 3.5″ cards with adhesive backing
- Designed for use with UV-C LED devices
- Validated by RISE: Research Institute of Sweden
- Color-indicates 25, 50 and 100 mJ/cm²
- Single use only. Do not reuse.
- Packaged 25 units per bag
- MOQ 200 units (8 bags)
- 3-year shelf life
- Store at room temperature in original packaging and away from direct sunlight.
- Private label and customization available for orders of 10,000+
Instructions for Use
- To use, peel off the protective strip to expose the adhesive and place the dosimeter on or adjacent to any equipment or surface that will be disinfected with ultraviolet germicidal irradiation. Make sure the yellow indicator area faces toward the UV-C light source.
- After the disinfection cycle is complete, the color-change allows you to see if you’ve reached 25, 50 to 100 mJ/cm².
- UVC Dosimeters are intended for one-use-only and should not be reused. Store at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
This product is recommended for use with UV-C disinfection systems in all public locations including:
- Healthcare facilities
- Doctor / dental practices
- Schools / universities
- Correctional facilities
- Commercial spaces
- Click here to download the LED TRI Card Sales Sheet (PDF Format)
PLEASE NOTE: This product can be used with UV-C LED devices producing irradiation in the range of 260 nm – 280 nm.
Patented photochromatic ink changes color to indicate the level of UV-C irradiation achieved on surfaces
Visibly demonstrates the accumulated dose of UV-C so you can confirm that a surface has received an optimal level of germicidal irradiation. A recent study indicates that SARS-CoV-2 can be inactivated by a dose of 22 mJ/cm². Click to read.
Recommended for use with UV-C disinfection systems utilizing 260-280 nm wavelengths
Great for in-servicing, staff training, validating UV-C lamp performance, and determining optimal lamp run-times for efficiency.