Note: Product packaging and dosimeter card designs may vary by region and distribution partnerships.
For 254 Devices
254 Quad Card
UVC 254 Quad Cards provide visible evidence of successful germicidal irradiation.
Using a patented, UV-sensitive material, UVC Dosimeters react to UV-C at 254 nm. These color-changing indicators are ideal for use with UV-C disinfection systems and help you validate your devices, procedures and visibly see if target surfaces have received enough germicidal irradiation to kill harmful bacteria, viruses and spores.
This new design offers a larger indicator area and graduated color references for 25, 50, 75 and 100 mJ/cm².
NOTE: This dosimeter style is available by special order only – MOQ 5,000 units.
- 2.5″ x 3.5″ cards with adhesive backing
- Designed for use with UV-C 254 nm devices
- Color-indicates 25, 50, 75 and 100 mJ/cm²
- Single use only. Do not reuse.
- Packaged 25 units per bag
- 3-year shelf life
- Store at room temperature in original packaging and away from direct sunlight.
- Private label and customization available for orders of 10,000+
Instructions for Use
- To use, peel off the protective strip to expose the adhesive and place the dosimeter on or adjacent to any equipment or surface that will be disinfected with ultraviolet germicidal irradiation. Make sure the yellow indicator area faces toward the UV-C light source.
- After the disinfection cycle is complete, confirm the color change on the cards or dots immediately or within 24 hours for best results.
- UVC Dosimeters are intended for one-use-only and should not be reused. Store at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
This product is recommended for use with UV-C disinfection systems in all public locations including:
- Healthcare facilities
- Doctor / dental practices
- Schools / universities
- Correctional facilities
- Commercial spaces
PLEASE NOTE: This product is designed to work with 254 nm UV-C devices.
Patented photochromatic ink changes color to indicate the level of UV-C irradiation on surfaces (254 nm)
Visibly demonstrates the accumulated dose of UV-C so you can confirm that a surface has received an optimal level of germicidal irradiation. A recent study indicates that SARS-CoV-2 can be inactivated by a dose of 22 mJ/cm². Click to read.
Recommended for use with UV-C disinfection systems in healthcare facilities, physician and dental practices, commercial spaces and more
Validated by leading researchers in the U.S., U.K. and Sweden and trusted by UV-C manufacturers throughout the world. UVC Dosimeter by Intellego have been used in multiple US research studies to confirm UV-C effectiveness.
Great for in-servicing, staff training, validating UV-C lamp performance, and as a simple reporting tool for Infection Control and Environmental Services